University students are facing tougher challenges than ever before as they look towards graduation. No longer will a degree guarantee them a job, let alone the job they perhaps had envisaged.
With so many career choices available to English and Creative Writing students, it’s extremely difficult for lecturers to provide advice that covers everything.
Having graduated in 2010 with an honours degrees in English and Creative Writing, I have been working as a freelance writer in copywriting, travel writing, blogging and journalism for over 5 years.
Topics for English and writing students:
- Magazine and Newspaper articles: Breaking down the research, the pitch, the commission and understanding editors
- How to break into Copywriting: Earn money as a freelance writer from the day after you graduate and how to work for yourself
- Making money from Content Writing: Blogging for business, content marketing and the future for creative graduates
- Should I work for free? Building a portfolio while still affording your weekly food shops
- Creating your own writing niche: No one is going to do it for you
Is there a specific topic you’re looking for? Don’t hesitate to get in touch so we can discuss your needs.